OUR LADY OF MT. CARMEL MISSION STATEMENT:
We, the parish family of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, are a Catholic community of faith, nourished and empowered by Word and Sacrament. Our Mission is to proclaim and bear witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ through service rooted in justice, peace, love, and tradition under the intercession of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 a.m.
Saturday Vigil: 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11:15 a.m.
(Holy Day Schedule as announced in bulletin)
Saturdays 5:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
- Rev. Jeffrey J. Walsh, Pastor
- Rev. Kevin M. Miller, Assistant Pastor
- Deacon Patrick J. Massino, Deacon
- Sr. Jane Connolly, I.H.M., Pastoral Associate
- Sr. Ann McLaughlin, I.H.M., Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Michael Boris, Seminarian
- Mrs. Kathy Yaklic, Director of Religious Education
- Mrs. Eileen Aguiar, Bereavement Ministry / RCIA
- Mr. Mark Ignatovich, Director of Music and Liturgy
- Mr. Richard Whitelavich, Cemetery Supervisor
- Mr. Paul Moran, Jr., Office Assistant
- Mrs. Joan Scavo, Office Assistant
- Mrs. Lucy Smith, Office Assistant
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.